- Attendee grants MMPI the right to use Attendee’s name, likeness, and image, including but not limited to photographers or videos at the Event, to use for marketing purposes on MMPI’s website, social media and in printed materials.
- MMPI reserves the right to prohibit registration or attendance to the Event of any attendee for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes the risk of attendance and releases MMPI and any affiliated entities from any and all risk, liability, claim, or demand or whatever nature, actions and causes of action, damages, costs, losses, attorneys’ fees, injuries of any kind, and compensation for damage, injury, illness (including any virus or communicable disease) or loss to person or property resulting from Attendee’s presence or attendance at the Event.
Code of Conduct
theMART is following the safety guidelines provided by the state and city regulations to facilitate a safe and healthy event. City and state reopening guidelines are updated frequently. The most up-to-date information can be found here:
View Center for Disease Control Guidelines
View Illinois Department of Health Guidelines
View Chicago Department of Health Guidelines
To ensure each other’s health and safety during and after the event, please follow these guidelines:
- Provide proof of COVID vaccination, or negative COVID test within 72 hours of show, in order to be admitted to the A Taste of CHILL Event.
- Wear a mask or face covering indoors at the A Taste of CHILL Event (per city and state mandate).
- Follow all applicable travel restrictions and guidance.
- Stay home if you feel sick, or if you’ve had contact with someone who is sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Have your temperature taken before entering theMART, if required.
- Observe social distancing protocols and respect other’s personal space.
- Notify the event organizers if you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Should you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the conclusion of the event, please contact the event organizers.